URGENT: You may receive an email from Fedex stating "Delayed Due to Operational Reasons" This is due to US Customs who are currently experiencing delays of approximately 12 days due to a backlog. Please allow up to 45 days in total for your order to be delivered from date of ordering. Please note this is a customs issue and out of our control.
If you have placed an order for Evy Sunscreen Mousse for international delivery (i.e. United States America, Canada, Australia etc.) The following blog post details the packing and shipping process of your order.
- Once you have placed your order, received your order confirmation email and checked that you are happy with the order, we will start processing your order.
- Providing you order meets our minimum 6+ can purchase requirement, you will receive an order shipped confirmation within 24hrs (Mon-Fri). At this point we have accepted your order and it has gone for packing - Note: There will be no tracking number issued at this point.
- In the following 4-7 days your order will be packed and the specialist documentation produced to meet hazmat rules. (Evy comes under hazmat rules as it is contained in aerosol containers, and so requires specific declaration before it can be flown on Fedex aircraft)
- Once packed your order is then booked with Fedex, at this point you will receive an email from Fedex with your tracking number (This is usually no longer than 8 days after placing you order, but can take up to 16 days during busy periods)
- Fedex collect from us daily - once collected your tracking information will update to show collected, you are then able to follow your order as usual on its journey with Fedex.
Note: Once collected Fedex need to ensure it complies with hazmat rules and process it for onward shipment. Delivery of your order after collection is usually within 6-12 days depending on your delivery location/country.
- Occasionally your order may be subject to customs or FDA inspection. Orders are usually selected at random and is a normal part of shipping goods internationally. Fedex will notify us when this has occurred and we supply any information these agencies require. Note: If Fedex email you directly, please forward the email to us and we will provide the required information. Please allow extra time for your order to be delivered if this happens.
- If your order is under the 6+ can requirement we will cancel your order and refund you in full. Refunds can take up to 5 days to show back in your account!
- Fedex will not leave your package safe or at a collection point due to hazmat rules. You must be available to sign for the delivery at your chosen delivery address OR be able to collect it from a main Fedex collection point (which may be out of your area) - This is out of our control and due to Hazmat rules.
- Fedex will try to deliver twice and leave a calling card. If you order is returned to us we will refund the order and ask you to place a new order, which will incur a further delivery charge.
- All being well, your order should be with you within a maximum of 21 days of your order being placed.
Other Evy sunscreen FAQ's can be found in here