Evy Sunscreen Mousse - International Packing & Shipping Process
8th May 2021
If you have placed an order for Evy Sunscreen Mousse for international delivery (i.e. United States America, Canada, Australia etc.) The following blog post details the packing and shipping process of your order.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please check that all details are correct. You must notify us immediately if there are any errors with your address, email and phone number in particular!
- Providing you order meets our minimum 6+ can purchase requirement, we will start processing your order. Note your order may remain on the pending status for up to 7 days (14 days during peak May-August), once it has been booked with Fedex the order status will change to shipped. At this point we have accepted your order and it has gone for packing - Note: Your tracking number will be issued by Fedex in a separate email within 24hrs.
- In the following 4-7 days your order will be packed and the specialist documentation produced to meet hazmat rules. (Evy comes under hazmat rules as it is contained in aerosol containers, and so requires specific declaration before it can be flown on Fedex aircraft)
- Fedex collect from us daily - once collected your tracking information will update to show collected, you are then able to follow your order as usual on its journey with Fedex.
Note: Once collected Fedex need to ensure it complies with hazmat rules and process it for onward shipment. Delivery of your order after collection is usually within 6-12 days depending on your delivery location/country.
- We aim top ship your order as quickly as possible, however during UK heatwaves, national holidays and peak season between May and August your order may be subject to delay.
- It may take us unto 5 days to reply to emails, longer over UK public holidays.
- Occasionally your order may be subject to customs or FDA inspection. Orders are usually selected at random and is a normal part of shipping goods internationally. Fedex will notify us when this has occurred and we will supply any information these agencies require. Note: If Fedex email you directly, please forward the email to us and we will provide the required information. Please allow extra time for your order to be delivered if this happens.
- If your order is under the 6+ can requirement we will cancel your order and refund you the full amount paid in UK pounds - However you may receive less that you paid in you local currency. This is due to the exchange rate on the day of refund- this is out of our control and due to currency fluctuations! Refunds can take up to 5 days to show back in your account!
- Fedex will not leave your package safe or at a collection point due to hazmat rules. You must be available to sign for the delivery at your chosen delivery address OR be able to collect it from a main Fedex collection point (which may be out of your area) - This is out of our control and due to Hazmat rules.
- Fedex will try to deliver twice and leave a calling card. If you order is returned to us we will refund the order (minus the delivery charge and a £10 handling fee) and ask you to place a new order, which will incur a further delivery charge.
- FEDEX are unable to ship Hazmat to certain regions of Canada, Australia & New Zealand, PO BOXES and US Armed forces - if this is the case we will ask for an alternate address. If we don't hear back within 7 days you order will be cancelled and money refunded.
- All being well, your order should be with you within a maximum of 21 days of your order being placed.
Other Evy sunscreen FAQ's can be found in here