Ultrasun Kids Sensitive SPF50+ (150ml)
Buy more & save...
- Buy 2 or above and pay only £27.50 each
- Buy 3 or above and pay only £26.95 each
- Buy 4 or above and pay only £26.50 each
- Usually ships same day (Mon-Fri)
- 160.00 Grams
- Ideal For:
Brand New from Ultrasun! A specific formula for Kids in an SPF 50+. Fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB (SPF50+) sun protection lotion gel with GSP-T for Infrared protection, lamellar technology and Celligent® (helps to protect DNA against UV-induced skin ageing) - ideal for children from 3 years.
- Suitable for children age 3+
- Super easy application and absorption with no greasy residue
- UVA, UVB and Infrared Protection
- Water resistant and ultra long-lasting protection
- With antioxidants and Celligent®
- Multi buy prices, same working day despatch, free express delivery
Ultrasun Kids SPF50+ delivers the same very high protection from both UVA (95%) and UVB (SPF50+) as the ever popular Ultrasun Extreme SPF50+, with an added booster ingredient: Celligent® – for children who’ve rarely built up any natural defences against the sun’s rays. Celligent® offers enhanced protection because as an ingredient it delivers additional cell and DNA protection. In studies, the ingredient has been shown to aid more rapid regeneration of UV related cell and DNA damage. Ultrasun Kids SPF50+ would be suitable for any age however we are recommending it for those aged 3-12 who are generally most active out in the sun and whose skin would, therefore, benefit the most from Celligent. It would be completely fine to be used on younger children as well if people didn’t want to buy multiple products.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Squalane, Cocoglycerides, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Silica, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Propyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lecithin, T-Butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ubiquinone.
Shipping & Delivery
- FREE Express 1-2 Day Delivery On all UK Orders
- ORDER BY 4PM FOR SAME DAY DESPATCH
- GUARANTEED NEXT WORKING DAY AVAILABLE FOR ONLY £5.95
WHERE SHOULD I HAVE MY ORDERED DELIVERED?
Most deliveries require a signature or are too large for a letterbox so we recommend that someone is available to receive and/or sign for the package. You can have your order delivered to a work address or a neighbour if easier, simply add the ‘shipping/delivery’ address during the checkout process. We cannot redirect a package to another address once it has left our premises, so please choose an appropriate one when you place your order.
WHAT UK DELIVERY OPTIONS ARE THERE?
We offer two UK delivery options with orders being processed and dispatched Monday – Friday. • EXPRESS 1-2 WORKING DAYS APPROX. FREE on all standard orders. • GUARANTEED NEXT WORKING DAY.** £5.95 Applies to ‘in stock’ orders placed Monday – Friday by 2pm**
PLEASE NOTE *Express Service times do not include the day of despatch. The timings are ESTIMATES ONLY and are not guaranteed. **Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery is available Monday – Friday to UK Mainland via our couriers. Orders requiring this service must be placed by 2pm for same day despatch. If, for example, you order after 2pm on a Friday or over the weekend, your order would be despatched Monday for Guaranteed delivery Tuesday providing all items are in stock. Working days are considered Monday- Friday. We do not ship orders on Bank Holidays.Once again, please ensure you choose a delivery address where someone can sign for the order - we cannot redirect orders once they are despatched.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER? Throughout the UK inc. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, BFPO addresses and Mainland.
EUROPEAN/INTERNATIONAL ORDERS We are happy to deliver outside the UK. You can order via our website for delivery to most European countries, the USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand. Simply add the items you require to your basket, and select either the 'Europe' (for European countries) or 'Worldwide' (for all other countries) delivery option during checkout. If your country is not shown in the list, then, unfortunately, we currently do not ship to your country. PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS OUTSIDE THE EU MIGHT INCUR ADDITIONAL LOCAL DUTIES/TAX CHARGES.
We regret we do not ship to PO Box addresses.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
- Should your order be returned to us due to a failed delivery, it will be subject to a redelivery fee.
- Our carriers only class a UK package as lost after 15 days.
- Orders will be processed and shipped once we receive credit card authorisation or cleared funds via our Paypal system.
- We will e-mail you when we have received your order and when it has been dispatched. In addition, if you chose to “Create an Account” with us during the checkout process, you can track you order there too.
- If your order has been sent via courier, you will receive a separate e-mail notification with the parcel details and how you can track your delivery.
HOW SOON WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
ifsogo.com strives to process and despatch orders for in-stock items within one business day of receipt of order. Business days are Monday - Friday. We do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays. Approximately 98% of orders are processed and despatched the same working day! European orders can take up to 15 working days to be delivered. International including USA, Canada, Australia, Far East and New Zealand can take up to 21 working days for delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
30 DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES - TO DOWNLOAD OUR RETURNS FORM CLICK HERE
All purchases are covered for a period of 12 months for any material defects. This does not cover general wear and tear caused whilst in use. This warranty is provided free of charge with any purchase. You should inspect your order carefully to ensure it is correct and free from defects or damage.
DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE GOODS
Should you find a defect or damage, please follow the instructions in the returns/Exchanges form at the top of this page.
Upon inspection of damaged or faulty goods we will offer to;
a) repair or make good the damage or defect,
b) replace the goods or
c) refund the price paid, at your option.
We offer a no quibble returns policy and have designed this policy to give you complete peace of mind. However, there are certain terms that you should be aware of before sending goods back to us.
- All goods that are returned must be in their original state,un-opened and unused, (unless you are returning them due to damage or defect)
- You are responsible for all shipping and transportation charges relating to the return of non-faulty goods to us.
- All goods returned to us should be adequately protected, preferably repackaged in the same packaging used for the original delivery, clearly labeled to our returns department
- Any returns lost in transit will not be covered without proof of posting
- All returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of your order.
Refunds for damaged and defective goods returned to us will be made via refund by Paypal or back onto your credit/debit card, including any postal charges you have incurred to return the item back to us
We unfortunately, cannot accept returns made after 30 days. Unless you have previously agreed a returns extension (such as if you are away for an extended period). Note: Orders returned after 30 days may be returned to you at cost.
This does not affect your statutory rights.