Green People Organic Scent Free Sun Lotion SPF30 (100ml)
Buy more & save...
- Buy 2 - 2 and pay only £14.50 each
- Buy 3 - 3 and pay only £13.95 each
- Buy 4 or above and pay only £13.50 each
- Usually Ships Same Day (Mon-Fri)
- 118.00 Grams
- Ideal For:
- Sensitive Skin
Green People Scent Free Organic Suncare SPF 30 100ml. Suitable for sensitive skin. Natural, non-greasy, organic protection! 100ml tube
- Multibuy Discounts Available
- Free P&P and Same Day Despatch
- SPF30, 100ml natural sun lotion, suitable for those prone to prickly heat
- Effective broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Handy smaller size, perfect for topping up on the go
- Suitable for sensitive skin and those prone to prickly heat
- Moisture retaining for a longer lasting tan
- Water repellent but not pore-clogging, allows your skin to breathe
- Rich in natural antioxidants to protect delicate skin
Ingredients that Green People DON'T use in their products:
Green People Scent Free Sun Lotion SPF30 is made without parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), lanolin, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants to bring you the purest sun lotion that nature can offer.
HOW TO USE:
Pour a generous amount of sunscreen into your cupped palm then apply to body 20 minutes before exposure to sun then every 2 hours or after swimming.
To soothe the skin after sun exposure and to maintain your tan for longer, try our Hydrating After Sun Lotion, which has a wonderful cooling effect as well as locking moisture into the skin to keep it soft and supple.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), ISOAMYL P-METHOXYCINNAMATE (NATURALLY OCCURRING UV-FILTER), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] (MINERAL UV-FILTER), DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT*, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM (EDELWEISS) LEAF EXTRACT*, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHYTIC ACID. *78.6% CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS, ^FAIRLY TRADED (Period After Opening 6M)
Shipping & Delivery
- FREE Express 1-2 Day Delivery On all UK Orders
- ORDER BY 4PM FOR SAME DAY DESPATCH
- GUARANTEED NEXT WORKING DAY AVAILABLE FOR ONLY £5.95
WHERE SHOULD I HAVE MY ORDERED DELIVERED?
Most deliveries require a signature or are too large for a letterbox so we recommend that someone is available to receive and/or sign for the package. You can have your order delivered to a work address or a neighbour if easier, simply add the ‘shipping/delivery’ address during the checkout process. We cannot redirect a package to another address once it has left our premises, so please choose an appropriate one when you place your order.
WHAT UK DELIVERY OPTIONS ARE THERE?
We offer two UK delivery options with orders being processed and dispatched Monday – Friday. • EXPRESS 1-2 WORKING DAYS APPROX. FREE on all standard orders. • GUARANTEED NEXT WORKING DAY.** £5.95 Applies to ‘in stock’ orders placed Monday – Friday by 2pm**
PLEASE NOTE *Express Service times do not include the day of despatch. The timings are ESTIMATES ONLY and are not guaranteed. **Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery is available Monday – Friday to UK Mainland via our couriers. Orders requiring this service must be placed by 2pm for same day despatch. If, for example, you order after 2pm on a Friday or over the weekend, your order would be despatched Monday for Guaranteed delivery Tuesday providing all items are in stock. Working days are considered Monday- Friday. We do not ship orders on Bank Holidays.Once again, please ensure you choose a delivery address where someone can sign for the order - we cannot redirect orders once they are despatched.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER? Throughout the UK inc. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, BFPO addresses and Mainland.
EUROPEAN/INTERNATIONAL ORDERS We are happy to deliver outside the UK. You can order via our website for delivery to most European countries, the USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand. Simply add the items you require to your basket, and select either the 'Europe' (for European countries) or 'Worldwide' (for all other countries) delivery option during checkout. If your country is not shown in the list, then, unfortunately, we currently do not ship to your country. PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS OUTSIDE THE EU MIGHT INCUR ADDITIONAL LOCAL DUTIES/TAX CHARGES.
We regret we do not ship to PO Box addresses.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
- Should your order be returned to us due to a failed delivery, it will be subject to a redelivery fee.
- Our carriers only class a UK package as lost after 15 days.
- Orders will be processed and shipped once we receive credit card authorisation or cleared funds via our Paypal system.
- We will e-mail you when we have received your order and when it has been dispatched. In addition, if you chose to “Create an Account” with us during the checkout process, you can track you order there too.
- If your order has been sent via courier, you will receive a separate e-mail notification with the parcel details and how you can track your delivery.
HOW SOON WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
ifsogo.com strives to process and despatch orders for in-stock items within one business day of receipt of order. Business days are Monday - Friday. We do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays. Approximately 98% of orders are processed and despatched the same working day! European orders can take up to 15 working days to be delivered. International including USA, Canada, Australia, Far East and New Zealand can take up to 21 working days for delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
30 DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES - TO DOWNLOAD OUR RETURNS FORM CLICK HERE
All purchases are covered for a period of 12 months for any material defects. This does not cover general wear and tear caused whilst in use. This warranty is provided free of charge with any purchase. You should inspect your order carefully to ensure it is correct and free from defects or damage.
DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE GOODS
Should you find a defect or damage, please follow the instructions in the returns/Exchanges form at the top of this page.
Upon inspection of damaged or faulty goods we will offer to;
a) repair or make good the damage or defect,
b) replace the goods or
c) refund the price paid, at your option.
We offer a no quibble returns policy and have designed this policy to give you complete peace of mind. However, there are certain terms that you should be aware of before sending goods back to us.
- All goods that are returned must be in their original state,un-opened and unused, (unless you are returning them due to damage or defect)
- You are responsible for all shipping and transportation charges relating to the return of non-faulty goods to us.
- All goods returned to us should be adequately protected, preferably repackaged in the same packaging used for the original delivery, clearly labeled to our returns department
- Any returns lost in transit will not be covered without proof of posting
- All returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of your order.
Refunds for damaged and defective goods returned to us will be made via refund by Paypal or back onto your credit/debit card, including any postal charges you have incurred to return the item back to us
We unfortunately, cannot accept returns made after 30 days. Unless you have previously agreed a returns extension (such as if you are away for an extended period). Note: Orders returned after 30 days may be returned to you at cost.
This does not affect your statutory rights.